DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Urgent issue with RC Pro

scott rand

Reactions
Hello all,

I’m currently on vacation, and my RC Pro has disconnected from my account. I have Wi-Fi connected, Bluetooth connected, etc. and keep getting this error code when I try to sign in.

Everything worked perfectly the first day, but yesterday was the first day it wouldn’t let me sign in. I suspect it was because the night before, I logged into the DJI Fly app on my phone to see if the video I took was in my album (it wasn’t). Ever since I logged into the app on my phone, I seem to be having this problem. I even logged off from my phone, thought that would work, it didn’t. Even tried restoring my RC Pro to factory settings and still keep getting this error code.

It pairs with my drone, but only allows me to fly a certain distance and height. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• DC325E28-4FDB-4390-B939-3B222906A730.jpeg
    DC325E28-4FDB-4390-B939-3B222906A730.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 35
Reactions: Droner88
I have Wi-Fi connected
To what network? Does it have internet connectivity? If it's a hotel WiFi or such it might block traffic until you accept terms and conditions or such, which would prevent the app from reaching servers.

As you can see in the screenshot, I’ve accepted the terms and conditions. It’s connected to the hotels Wi-Fi, but Firefox isn’t working.

Also, I’ve tried to connect it to my phone’s hotspot, and that doesn’t seem to work.

Where are you on vacation?

Ok, finally got it connected to my personal hotspot and logged in. Thanks for your help. It was indeed this hotel’s Wi-Fi, not stable at all. My phone keeps disconnecting from that Wi-Fi, though oddly enough, my iPad (Wi-Fi version) stays logged in.

Where are you on vacation?
San Francisco. Was in Sausalito yesterday and couldn’t fly it like I wanted to. Sausalito is one of the most beautiful cities in the States. I have a lot of footage from there on prior trips, so not really an issue. But flying my Air 2S with the RC Pro is such a joy, going to another city I’ve never been to today, and now that I’ve gotten the issue fixed, I’m really happy.

Reactions: Ex Coelis
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3