DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

USA to Greece

SouthTexasBoy

Reactions
I’m going on vacation to Greece in June for 10 days. The question I have is how to keep the drone in FCC instead of switching to CE mode when I get to Greece. I have a iPhone XR. One more question, can some one recommend a good travel case, we are backpacking the whole trip so space is going to be an issue with some of the cases offered out there.

It will ask you whether you want change your WLAN settings to match your location (not in those exact words but close); make sure you tap Cancel and you will be fine. It will keep asking you everytime you start it up. Cancel it away every time.

Edit: As for cases check out the MC cases smart edition. Fits in a backup and holds almost everything except the prop guards.

Thanks for the reply, if I do happen to accidentally press ok what is the best method to get it back to FCC mode?

If you are using an iPhone it is complicated. Easiest way would be to find an Android phone and spoof your location using a fake GPS app. Easier not to click that OK button on the screen, after the first few times it becomes a habit.

Same question. Thanks for sharing!
By the way, I`m interested in Car Rental in Greece. Recommend me good services. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d