DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

USB-C + bottom USB port = not connecting?

I know this is an older thread, but I just got my Mavic a week ago and I'm experiencing the same issue with the bottom usb port not connecting to my phone by way of usb-c. I'm using a oneplus 3t. The supplied little cord that DJI included with the usb-c connection does work, but its becoming a pain in the *** to hook my phone up on the side. I'd rather use the bottom usb port. I've tried disconnecting the side connector like it says in this thread, but to no avail. I'm also using the stock supplied cord that was supplied with my phone, so its a legit cable. Appreciate any help ,thanks

I know this is an older thread, but I just got my Mavic a week ago and I'm experiencing the same issue with the bottom usb port not connecting to my phone by way of usb-c. I'm using a oneplus 3t. The supplied little cord that DJI included with the usb-c connection does work, but its becoming a pain in the *** to hook my phone up on the side. I'd rather use the bottom usb port. I've tried disconnecting the side connector like it says in this thread, but to no avail. I'm also using the stock supplied cord that was supplied with my phone, so its a legit cable. Appreciate any help ,thanks

I use this cable from Amazon and I've been happy with it. I use a ZTE Axon 7 with Android 7.1.1 and I have had no issues with disconnects using USB-C. I bought this cable prior to getting my Mavic, knowing about the issues with the included cable. I disconnect the side cable completely.

Your included OnePlus cable may be different because of their proprietary "Dash charging" interface.

I use this cable from Amazon and I've been happy with it. I use a ZTE Axon 7 with Android 7.1.1 and I have had no issues with disconnects using USB-C. I bought this cable prior to getting my Mavic, knowing about the issues with the included cable. I disconnect the side cable completely.

Your included OnePlus cable may be different because of their proprietary "Dash charging" interface.
Appreciate the info. Just ordered one. Thanks again [emoji106]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4