DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

USB charger.

Max Headroom

Reactions
Hi, another day another question.

With luck the DJI Mini 2 SE (Fly More Combo) will be here tomorrow could i ask members what charger they use to power the Charging Hub it says in the description below 29W then it says 18W so i am confused which to get.

I have a 5v - 2A - 10W phone charger would this be painfully slow?

As usual thanks in advance.

The DJI Mini 2 Two-Way Charging Hub: simple, elegant, and functional.
Charge up to three batteries sequentially and use them as a power bank for additional devices. Automatically charges up to three batteries, with an intelligent LED displaying battery levels. Supports QC and USB PD fast-charging, reaching up to 29W.
Fully charge three DJI Mini 2 batteries in just four hours with the DJI 18W USB Charger.
Eliminates the need for an extra power bank.

1724083597399.png

In this unboxing from 3 years ago it shows the charger in the package but i have seen ones where it doesn't

EDIT to add - i didn't notice this is the 2 not SE.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
DOH that was the mini 2 not SE version above, looks like you dont get the power supply which is a bit frustrating as i dont have anything near 18w. :mad:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yes, 10W would be painfully slow.

Do yourself a favor and buy much more than what you think you need. 18 watt charger isn't worth getting.

You may get hooked on drones and buy larger ones that require more power and you would be able to charge multiple sets of batteries at once. I have the one below that is 100 watts and only $49. Very happy with it.

Reactions: Max Headroom
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roadking2021