DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

USB port on side of drone

Seller likely meant to be confusing in order to sell at a higher price. Color me jaded.

The days of misleading titles and descriptions selling stuff on Ebay are gone. Ebay's and Paypal's buyer protection covers anything purchased not as described and if you use paypal to purchase that protection is for 180 days.

I bought a small boat motor and didn't notice the case was broken for four months and submitted a claim thru Paypal and was reimbursed the cost to replace the cover.

The days of misleading titles and descriptions selling stuff on Ebay are gone. Ebay's and Paypal's buyer protection covers anything purchased not as described and if you use paypal to purchase that protection is for 180 days.

I bought a small boat motor and didn't notice the case was broken for four months and submitted a claim thru Paypal and was reimbursed the cost to replace the cover.

However, selling at overprice due to poorly stated description opens the possibility that it won't be returned and that the buyer will eat the cost.

You might want to hit backspace before the P in punctuation. Otherwise you are making a hanging indent.

Yes, I noticed I was missing a space and corrected it incorrectly and then corrected it again, this time hopefully correctly. Glad there is an edit function on the forums.

However, selling at overprice due to poorly stated description opens the possibility that it won't be returned and that the buyer will eat the cost.

Incorrect, deceptive or misleading title or description is covered by by Ebay.

Incorrect, deceptive or misleading title or description is covered by by Ebay.
eBay won't act unless there's a complaint. They have no way to no what was shipped or received unless there is feedback. But if you want me to be wrong it's OK with me.

eBay won't act unless there's a complaint. They have no way to no what was shipped or received unless there is feedback. But if you want me to be wrong it's OK with me.
Correct
You can flag a listing that is incorrect or misleading, or if you purchase something not as listed or described you file a claim.

I didn't mean to imply you were incorrect, I was stating incorrect listings on ebay were covered under their protection policy.

Reactions: HogWldFLTR
I didn't mean to imply you were incorrect, I was stating incorrect listings on ebay were covered under their protection policy.

No problem. ?

Reactions: tleedom
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown