DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

USB port on side of drone

fxvet

Reactions
I just bought a used Mavic 2 Pro off of ebay and it did not come with all the cables and adapters. What cable do I need to use the port on the side of the drone so that I can connect to PC for DJI Assistant? The manual claims it to be a USB C port but it's obviously not that. Is it actually a micro usb port? I don't want to harm my Mavic. Thanks for your help.

Its a USB-C port, and you can use any USB-C cable to connect. I use the cable that came with my S9+ to connect.

I wish they would use USB-C on the controller instead of MicroUSB. It would reduce the amount of broken controller boards.

Reactions: grendeljaeger
Well, I don't know how to explain it, but mine looks different than above. What the heck?

Correct that is not a mp2

I hope you paid good price for it comparable to it's version, and don't be upset... The Magic Pro is still an amazing machine and I am sure you will enjoy it.

Seller probably meant DJI Mavic Pro w/2 spare batteries

Reactions: Former Member
Seller probably meant DJI Mavic Pro w/2 spare batteries

Seller likely meant to be confusing in order to sell at a higher price. Color me jaded.

BTW, really appreciate the photo of the port as I wasn't certain how the cover came off and didn't want to damage anything on my first down load of photos. Thanks, msinger!!!!

Reactions: msinger
Another, more gruesome example:
Let's eat Grandma
Let's eat, Grandma

A former colleague had it on a tee-shirt.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan