DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Useful Info To Setup your DJI Goggles

lrsn

Reactions
I was as lost as everyone with my DJI Goggles until things started to fall into place. I found a few YouTube sources of very useful DJI Goggles info. I also found that most initial info is the same for the First Edition White Goggles. I personally have the newer Second Edition Black DJI Goggles RE (Race Edition). See the following:

How to Connect DJI Goggles to the Aircraft

The DJI Goggles Menu Walk Though and Info Review

I only used the DJI Go 4 App to set up and Activate my Goggles with DJI.

Good Luck,

This past weekend I tried my RE goggles for the first time with the Spark. It was quite an adventure... Check it out.

Reactions: lrsn
With the m2p/z & RE GOGGLES you should be able to fly until low battery safe RTH kicks in for me it's about 5.5k low battery warning set at 30% it will go further all latest firmware and app . Good luck safe flying.
What distance can you get with the RE goggles connected to your M2?

Reactions: TR Ganey
With the m2p/z & RE GOGGLES you should be able to fly until low battery safe RTH kicks in for me it's about 5.5k low battery warning set at 30% it will go further all latest firmware and app . Good luck safe flying.
Hahahaha! I wish! If I get 900' out of mine I'm doing good. I guess I just got a Friday or Monday pair but the range SUX for sure. I'm glad yours is working to your satisfaction. Heck If I could get 1.5 miles out of mine I'd be happy but less than 1/4mi don't get it.

Hey I know what you're saying alot of others in your situation but I don't think it's just a goggles problem I've noticed a few threads about range issues with m2p/z I think this is why DJI are having problems replicating the issue. Try sending them back they are recognizing the issue it can't hurt. It's warranty work so it doesn't cost. They are worth it good luck.
Hahahaha! I wish! If I get 900' out of mine I'm doing good. I guess I just got a Friday or Monday pair but the range SUX for sure. I'm glad yours is working to your satisfaction. Heck If I could get 1.5 miles out of mine I'd be happy but less than 1/4mi don't get it.

Reactions: TR Ganey
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake