DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

User Preprogramed flight path

billblake

Reactions
I use my mavic air to look for fish when Im out on my boat. Cheaper then gas. I want a programmed flight pattern that after launch climbs to 50 ft as it flies out to 1/2 mi. then circles the boat looking out and down. It would be great if it was like boomerang. I stop the boat durning the operation. Any thoughts

use the POI function, climb to 50ft then set the diameter and run a POI round your boat, you can then change the height as you want

I use my mavic air to look for fish when Im out on my boat. Cheaper then gas. I want a programmed flight pattern that after launch climbs to 50 ft as it flies out to 1/2 mi. then circles the boat looking out and down. It would be great if it was like boomerang. I stop the boat durning the operation. Any thoughts

Litchi App!

use the POI function, climb to 50ft then set the diameter and run a POI round your boat, you can then change the height as you want
Thanks. Can I set that to look out? I thought it need to have the subject in frame? I need to be look away from boat.

You can use Litchi’s orbit. it allows to set camera angle and drone can face outwards of circle. Just read the modes documentation and google....

Reactions: trebor
Thanks, Looking at it now. Does it just run the camera? You run it concurrent with flight app?

Thanks. Can I set that to look out? I thought it need to have the subject in frame? I need to be look away from boat.

you can set in or out on the POI mate

Thanks, Looking at it now. Does it just run the camera? You run it concurrent with flight app?

its an independant app, it runs on its own

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada