Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

User Preprogramed flight path

billblake

Reaction score
I use my mavic air to look for fish when Im out on my boat. Cheaper then gas. I want a programmed flight pattern that after launch climbs to 50 ft as it flies out to 1/2 mi. then circles the boat looking out and down. It would be great if it was like boomerang. I stop the boat durning the operation. Any thoughts

Exphantomflyer

Reaction score
use the POI function, climb to 50ft then set the diameter and run a POI round your boat, you can then change the height as you want

FASTFJR

Reaction score
I use my mavic air to look for fish when Im out on my boat. Cheaper then gas. I want a programmed flight pattern that after launch climbs to 50 ft as it flies out to 1/2 mi. then circles the boat looking out and down. It would be great if it was like boomerang. I stop the boat durning the operation. Any thoughts
Litchi App!

billblake

Reaction score
use the POI function, climb to 50ft then set the diameter and run a POI round your boat, you can then change the height as you want
Thanks. Can I set that to look out? I thought it need to have the subject in frame? I need to be look away from boat.

eek

Reaction score
You can use Litchi’s orbit. it allows to set camera angle and drone can face outwards of circle. Just read the modes documentation and google....

Reactions: trebor

billblake

Reaction score
Thanks, Looking at it now. Does it just run the camera? You run it concurrent with flight app?

Exphantomflyer

Reaction score
Thanks. Can I set that to look out? I thought it need to have the subject in frame? I need to be look away from boat.
you can set in or out on the POI mate

Exphantomflyer

Reaction score
Thanks, Looking at it now. Does it just run the camera? You run it concurrent with flight app?
its an independant app, it runs on its own

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Covert23