DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Using Litchi for 1 year+ hyperlapse of construction site

efendic12

Reactions
Hey everyone, I have a Mavic 2 Zoom and I am looking at doing a nice orbiting timelapse of a construction site and maybe even an additional flight that can be more focused on specific buildings. So, one wide-angle orbit around the whole site that will be turned into a short hyper-lapse and one hyper-lapse that runs a more linear flight plan. I have never used Litchi, I know in the early days it wasn't the most reliable, but now it seems it has gotten better so I wanna give it a shot. Can someone give me an idea of how well the waypoints feature works? Is it consistent? What are all the camera controls possible at each waypoint? Does it utilize the anti-collision sensors? General thoughts on the waypoints mode in the app, etc.

I know I could watch dozens of videos on all this, but I figured I would try here first to get a better idea of what Litchi is.

Thanks everyone!

Reactions: RodPad
I see on some other posts there is Virtual Litchi, how is that to use? Any tips or tricks? Good YouTube vids to watch?

Hey everyone, I have a Mavic 2 Zoom and I am looking at doing a nice orbiting timelapse of a construction site and maybe even an additional flight that can be more focused on specific buildings. So, one wide-angle orbit around the whole site that will be turned into a short hyper-lapse and one hyper-lapse that runs a more linear flight plan. I have never used Litchi, I know in the early days it wasn't the most reliable, but now it seems it has gotten better so I wanna give it a shot. Can someone give me an idea of how well the waypoints feature works? Is it consistent? What are all the camera controls possible at each waypoint? Does it utilize the anti-collision sensors? General thoughts on the waypoints mode in the app, etc.

I know I could watch dozens of videos on all this, but I figured I would try here first to get a better idea of what Litchi is.

Thanks everyone!
I’ve picked up that you don't want to watch dozens of videos, but this chap seems to have got it sorted in just 54 seconds:
...and I don't think he uses timelapse at all, other than at a glacial level...

Reactions: FASTFJR
I’ve picked up that you don't want to watch dozens of videos, but this chap seems to have got it sorted in just 54 seconds:
Yea that's great video

Nice video, I did something similar a few years ago with Litchi. My transitions could have been a little better but you get the idea. This was over 12 months...

This is one that I did of a construction site (water tower) over the course of a few months.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada