DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Using my little Mavic for a Real-Estate shoot in my neighborhood

While nicely done, I recommend you have fewer cuts and linger a bit longer on each. With your cuts so short it does not give the viewer enough time to absorb the image.

I shot this last summer and finally finished putting it together a few months ago for an agent I have been working with in North Delta BC Canada.
Mixed footage between my Mavic and Canon 80D
Your cuts are perfect they’re just the right length because the idea is to leave the viewer wanting more.

The idea of a real estate video it should be a teaser not a documentary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: B52-D and Wavecloud
While nicely done, I recommend you have fewer cuts and linger a bit longer on each. With your cuts so short it does not give the viewer enough time to absorb the image.

My agent likes fast cuts. He wanted it to be a bit of a teaser, not to show all the goods and try to get people to come to the neighbourhood. I get what you are saying.. Thank you for your input.

Reactions: Wavecloud
My agent likes fast cuts. He wanted it to be a bit of a teaser, not to show all the goods and try to get people to come to the neighbourhood...
The bottom line is you produced what your client wanted. Good job.

I agree with Mossiback. The clip is so short I can hardly grasp it before the next clip comes into view. Each clip is WAY too brief. Try about 2:00 to 2:15 seconds.

Nicely done, well cut and good audio on the agent. My only suggestion is adding a background to the logos that come up in the lower right; they blend into the video. But overall it looks good!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming