DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

USING ONE REMOTE FOR TWO MAVIC PRO'S

odonovj

Reactions
I just added a second hand mavic pro to my fleet and i'm wondering what i have to do to use the one controller for both mavic pro's?

Just link them. very easy to do. But you will have to link them every time you want to switch aircraft. Or get another controller.
I have one available cheap.

Perfect ! It's so nice to get a straight answer . Anyhow I've successfully done it. After finding my reading glasses I eventually found the little black button next to the wifi switch. It went through a 15 minute firmware update and voilla!
Merry Christmas to you.

Just link them. very easy to do. But you will have to link them every time you want to switch aircraft. Or get another controller.
I have one available cheap.
Thanks for that , how much do you want for it btw? I'm actively bidding on ebay this week .

$125 shipped.. I also have 3 batteries $55 each

Attachments

• IMG_8706.JPG
    IMG_8706.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_8705.JPG
    IMG_8705.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
$125 shipped.. I also have 3 batteries $55 each
Thanks for the offer. How many charges on those batteries? Can you find out for me.
So this is the thing , I'm at $85 for a controller with 8 hours to go . As far as the batteries go, I have 5 strong ones already and I REALLY dont need 3 more . However I will offer you $200 for the lot (without being intentionally insulting) . I know you can probably get more but .....

Hmm.. I assume for those that are happy with their firmware as it is (and scared of updating) that this is not a possibility..?

Everything has to be on the same firmware Im guessing..?

Don't know, maybe I want a friend to fly my other Mavic with me or if I sell a Mavic I want to have a controller with it.

I'm confused. Your last post would require two controllers, but your first post you state you only want to use one controller for two birds. One controller cannot be paired to more than one AC at a time, nor one AC to two controllers at the same time.

It's okay dont worry . I have my answers. Maybe instead you can tell me how to delete te initial post so that I can put it to sleep. Thanks for you diligence though.

I'm confused. Your last post would require two controllers, but your first post you state you only want to use one controller for two birds. One controller cannot be paired to more than one AC at a time, nor one AC to two controllers at the same time.
And one other reason is that a second controller comes in very handy when your first one runs out of power even though you have 2 or 3 more batteries of fly time to go. .
I'm surprised you haven't thought about there being options . When I go flying I want to go all day Baby.

But you started this thread about ONE controller, not two.

Now you switched it to two controllers, which makes a lot more sense for the situations you describe, some that can only be done with two controllers since one controller can't be in two places at once (with you and new owner or you and friend).

Rather than 2 controllers to one AC just to increase flight session, how about using a power bank to power your RC when it's charge level gets low?

I could but I like to explore all options. I just don't like having all of those extra charging cords around me.

Anyway, if you want to use one RC, with both of your Mavics, you have to do the (fast) pairing procedure, every time you switch AC.

You can also have two controllers paired to one AC, every time you fly.

Reactions: odonovj
Anyway, if you want to use one RC, with both of your Mavics, you have to do the (fast) pairing procedure, every time you switch AC.

You can also have two controllers paired to one AC, every time you fly.
two controllers paired to one AC at the same time? so basically 2 people can fly the one drone , not at once obviously but one operator can relieve the other operator. Is that right . That opens up other possibilities .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rapidppoint