DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

using this forum

Reactions
Is there any way to "track" an answer to a question I have asked? How can I find the response someone was kind enough to send to my question. I was able to read it after "clicking" on the bell (upper right corner of this page). However I was not able to copy the response for future use as I had to leave the fourm and "lost it". Is it retrievable so I may have it for future use? If so how is it done?
As you are able surmise no doubt, I do not go on forums.

Click on your avatar top right and you should see that drop down
box.
04602C35-8A4E-403E-B9B6-4DF212113992.png

You can also search for anything you've ever posted on the forums..

Under the bell, there's a little magnifying glass. Click on that. When the search screen comes up, click on the advanced search button near the bottom. When the advanced search comes up, fill in your user name in the "posted by" text box.

You can also search for anything you've ever posted on the forums..

Under the bell, there's a little magnifying glass. Click on that. When the search screen comes up, click on the advanced search button near the bottom. When the advanced search comes up, fill in your user name in the "posted by" text box.
You also can click on your avatar and the drop down has all you
need to find your content as well as everything else you need.
22EF93B7-E2CB-42D6-9269-D813423F439E.png

If you click the 'Watch' button at the top of a thread (next to the Ignore button) which will easily save specific threads for you including those not created by you which you might find useful. To find your watched threads you simply need to click the drop down beside the Forums button at the top centre of the screen and click Watched threads.

Reactions: Torcan
Or bookmark them If it’s information in that thread you want to keep
but not get alerts when someone post in it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baima