DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Utah Autumn

tck444

Reactions
I took a short trip to southern Utah last weekend for photography. This is a brief introduction and the first in a 3 part series. The opening scene is my favorite short of the year. Full video less than 2 minutes. Hope you enjoy it!

All comments welcome!

I took a short trip to southern Utah last weekend for photography. This is a brief introduction and the first in a 3 part series. The opening scene is my favorite short of the year. Full video less than 2 minutes. Hope you enjoy it!

All comments welcome!

Bro, this is a National Geographic level stuff, wao!!! This is by far the best UAS video I have ever seen, hands down bro!!! Mass Respect bro!!!

Thanks so much. I have many other similar videos on my YouTube Channel if interested.

All comments welcome!

This was a lovely film. The still images were wonderful also, although I found the ground level shot of the road and autumn trees a bit over saturated. The views of the mesa were striking. The music selection quite appropriate. I'd love to know a bit more about the old run down buildings- were they for real or just a roadside attraction? Also liked the white horse shot. It is a stand alone story. All in all, great work.

Dale
Miami

This was a lovely film. The still images were wonderful also, although I found the ground level shot of the road and autumn trees a bit over saturated. The views of the mesa were striking. The music selection quite appropriate. I'd love to know a bit more about the old run down buildings- were they for real or just a roadside attraction? Also liked the white horse shot. It is a stand alone story. All in all, great work.

Dale
Miami
Thanks for the comments. As you noticed, I can be a bit heavy-handed in editing. The buildings were basically roadside attractions. The location is a stretch of highway west of Springdale Utah and Zion National Park. I saw the great sunrise as a chance to capture the mountains and clouds with my drone. Music is a free download from YouTube Studio. Thanks again

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BLEKOK