DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

V2 Goggles

That's a hard bet, little disconcerting as well of the lack of firmware updates on the last drone DJI sold (FPV)

I get the impression their product roadmap right now is to get stuff out, then switch the resources to the next thing that comes out.
Imho, Occusync 3 is the "next thing" and the Air 2S has that. I found the range impressive in urban environments.
As far as the goggle situation, I am currently using the white goggles with a chromecast and find that it works well, until hopefully goggles v2 support is out.

Overall it's quite an upgrade for me from the Mini 2, and less outdated and costly compared to the M2Z I had with poor goggles support. Enjoy the 8.5x zoom feature as well, not optical, but not bad.

I'll enjoy it until the "Mavic" 3, or whatever they call it. ;D

yah, saw that too.. disheartening.
Imho, Occusync 3 is the "next thing" and the Air 2S has that. I found the range impressive in urban environments.
As far as the goggle situation, I am currently using the white goggles with a chromecast and find that it works well, until hopefully goggles v2 support is out.

Overall it's quite an upgrade for me from the Mini 2, and less outdated and costly compared to the M2Z I had with poor goggles support. Enjoy the 8.5x zoom feature as well, not optical, but not bad.

I'll enjoy it until the "Mavic" 3, or whatever they call it. ;D
sure, I have a mini and a air2 if i was just running a mini 2 I would be looking at it myself.. know way to know when the mavic 3 will come out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centrespot