DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Valtesiníko The Hanging Village of Peloponnese

Nice video. During the first moving clip, flying towards the village, I believe I was seeing shadows from the prop on the lens (left side of the screen). The shadows were gone in subsequent clips.

Nice video. During the first moving clip, flying towards the village, I believe I was seeing shadows from the prop on the lens (left side of the screen). The shadows were gone in subsequent clips.
thank you very much. you're right. I have ordered ND filters but I do not have them in my hands yet

thank you very much. you're right. I have ordered ND filters but I do not have them in my hands yet
Don't think ND filters will resolve the issue. The shadows are a result of a combination of the direction the sun was shining and the direction the drone's camera was pointing. I've seen lens hoods on Amazon that might help, but who knows. Nothing is perfect.

Reactions: DaveS
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Photo Album

Nice video and good music. Yes the sunlight from the left casting the prop shadows across the lens showed up, but then we know it's a drone.
I was curious about the flashing lights on a couple of houses that looked like strobes. Possibly rotating vents reflecting the sun light.

Good video, nice music, I have had the same issue, I avoid flying into the sun, and also lower the camera so not to catch props in the video.

Nice video and good music. Yes the sunlight from the left casting the prop shadows across the lens showed up, but then we know it's a drone.
I was curious about the flashing lights on a couple of houses that looked like strobes. Possibly rotating vents reflecting the sun light.
Thank you very much.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Weepo67