DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Apricale, Italy

Bernard

Reactions
Apricale is an Italian village in the province of Imperia in the Liguria region in Italy. The village belongs to the category of "Most Beautiful Italian Villages". Its origin seems to date back to the Bronze Age. Officially, the village was founded in the 10th century by the Counts of Ventimiglia. In 1276 it passed to the Doria Lord, then to marquis of Dolceacqua, located about fifteen kilometers away. In 1267, the village acquired a status, among the oldest in Liguria, and became a "free commune". In 1573, the Grimaldis of the principality of Monaco destroyed the castle built by the Dorias. As part of the Marquisate of Dolceacqua, dependent on the County of Nice, Apricale was annexed to France in 1793 and attached to the canton of Perinaldo, in the Alpes-Maritimes. At the fall of the First Empire, the commune returned to the Kingdom of Piedmont-Sardinia (1815) then to the Kingdom of Italy in 1861.

Awesome video! I truly enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing

Great video! Well made. Great subject. Interesting. I was just in the Cinque Terre. What a beautiful place that all is.
Thank you very much! I went to Cinqueterre a few years ago... where I shot a video (but without a drone because flying over Cinqueterre is prohibited!) You can see this video there:

Reactions: gadroneguy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman