DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Very little range.

ash2020

Reactions
Hi all.
I've been flying my MA for a couple of weeks now. I find that I get a low signal warning at 600-700 feet away and 200 feet altitude. Is that usual? Perfect line of sight BTW, in an open area.

That’s too far for Beginner’s mode. What country are you in? Outside USA usually means you’re flying inCE mode. Research the FCC ‘hack’, you won’t regret it!

Yeah do the fcc mode switch, happily get near the 2 mile mark without disconnect in low interference areas with no special tweaks, and even in built up areas get over a mile without issue.

Is it possible to do the FCC hack with an iPhone? I haven't got an android device.

Is it possible to do the FCC hack with an iPhone? I haven't got an android device.
Either borrow one, takes 5 kins, or pop to phone shop [emoji6]

Thanks all. I think I'm going to get a budget Android tablet to fly it as well.
I wouldn’t be so hasty! Many of the Android users on here are having all sorts of problems! I’d do a lot of research before you buy a “budget” Android tablet!

Reactions: DesJardins
I've got the Lenovo Tab4 8 pro (or whatever it's called), works great. but would stear clear of something too under powered.

I've got the Lenovo Tab4 8 pro (or whatever it's called), works great. but would stear clear of something too under powered.
Saying that I use my S9+ 90% of the time :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato