DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Very Very Beginner Editing

chrishurni

Reactions
Hello all,
Took a pretty solid video today of my car while it was driving and the shot came out pretty great. I could've been a little smoother on the panning, but it'll work for now. My question has to do with how I should edit the footage. The clip is only a minute and 9 seconds long, and I have a 2017 MacBook Pro that I want to use to edit it. I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction in regard to how to edit the footage, as of right now unedited the footage looks grainy and appears to be overexposed and noisy. If I were to use the default iMovie program on my Mac (Because I don't have the funds right now to buy new editing software), what settings exactly would I change to make these colors in the video look better and remove the graininess? Thank you in advance!!!

Reactions: swill
I can’t answer your question but I know a man who can...;) take a look at the below link, should have some great tips to help you out. If you can’t find your answers do a search on this forum, top right of the page.

Hope this helps in some wayThumbswayup

Search results for query: How to edit
Thank you for the help !!

Reactions: Porky
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke