DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vibrating gimbal and Mini not pairing

Stellario

Reactions
My Mini's gimbal is malfunctioning with a fast vibration of the camera when I power it up, it also no longer pairs with the controller (I use an iPhone 11 with it).

I updated the Mini software and Fly apps last week, and tonight took the Mini up for a quick flight. Everything was normal, it took some time to connect to enough satellites and then it asked me to calibrate the compass which I did successfully.

I used the auto take off for a change and had it hovering around 100' overhead while I adjusted the video settings, that is when it lost its connection. Moments later it executed a RTH and landed a bit harder then normal about 5' from its take off spot.

Since then I cannot get it to pair again after several reboots of it and the controller and battery changes. Every time I boot it up, it makes its start up beeps and goes through the gimbal test movements and the rear LED blinks alternatively from green to red. The gimbal then quickly starts a constant slight vibration; when I pick it up and move it side to side or angle it up or down the camera angle remains fixed (no camera stabilization).

Any ideas on what this symptom is or how to clear this issue?

I happy to say I recently renewed my DJI care that I never had to use before.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys