DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video about the sewage treatment plant in Zuidhorn - The Netherlands

That is way cool!!! You're not too far from Fierljeppen country :)

I eagerly await you trip to Zeeland, and shoot a video of the Deltawerken!!!

Reactions: Gebo
For those who find it interesting a short video, recorded with the Mavic Mini, about the sewage treatment plants and processes in Zuidhorn, The Netherlands.

I am a bit curious....how did you receive approval to fly so close? I have an apartment in Amsterdam Jordaan, and flew over the main canal, right past Amsterdam police HQ, and the NL MOJ. My Mavic Pro never alerted me, until I was approaching the CS.

RTH fast!

I am a bit curious....how did you receive approval to fly so close? I have an apartment in Amsterdam Jordaan, and flew over the main canal, right past Amsterdam police HQ, and the NL MOJ. My Mavic Pro never alerted me, until I was approaching the CS.

RTH fast!

Part of the video was recorded on the site of the sewage treatment plant. You may not enter the site without permission, which is why I first contacted the Water Board. The site manager then gave me a tour.

Part of the video was recorded on the site of the sewage treatment plant. You may not enter the site without permission, which is why I first contacted the Water Board. The site manager then gave me a tour.

Done like a true professional....really great footage. Music was chosen, with typical Dutch fun :-D I did some great video at the Dutch Openluchtmuseum. :) Will share.

I had no drone at the Keukenhoff :-(

The Kook deserves a drone video :)

Doei

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk