DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Video being featured on UK National TV!

I can certainly see why they chose that, stunning, just stunning! Congratulations! Don't forget us little guys when you're famous, :)

• Love
Reactions: AlbionDrones
I can certainly see why they chose that, stunning, just stunning! Congratulations! Don't forget us little guys when you're famous, :)
Thanks Dave... I am never going to be famous, and I don't want to be, too many false egos down that route... Nice to be acknowledged though, and I shall do my best to remain the same humble eejit that I have always been. so no danger of forgetting my roots, I aint nothing special :)

Well, its just been confirmed, one of our Scotland Autumn videos from last year has been chosen to be featured on ITV’s Alan Tichmarsh’s Love Your Weekend Show, in the ‘Ode to Joy’ feature. We got an email out of the blue yesterday, asking if we would like the video to be used, needless to say it was a hearty yes from us both!

Basically they will be playing the whole of our video from start to finish as it appears on our YT channel, all paperwork has been signed, but we haven’t got the ‘airing’ date as yet, but quite cool anyway!

The video is the one below, taken only 12 weeks or so after we got the drone and one of the first location filmed on the trip up to Speyside for a week long holiday - some areas of the video I am not 100% happy with, but it was very early in our drone journey…

Congratulations, I feel you take great care in making your videos and it shows!

Congratulations, I feel you take great care in making your videos and it shows!
Thanks... its only fair to do the quality footage that you have spent time capturing justice in the editing, and the more you do the better you get :)

Congratulations....you might have your foot in the door now for more ?

Congratulations....you might have your foot in the door now for more ?
Thanks... Well, they know where we are now, and possibly we may gain a few subscribers, but a few video's shown would be good for exposure if nothing else :)

Reactions: MavicFlyer2
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne