DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Video to be featured on UK National TV this weekend!

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
This Sunday the 26th November our 'Autumn at the Hermitage' video will be featured on National TV, on ITV's Love Your Weekend with Alan Titchmarsh, in their 'Ode to Joy' slot...

Quite an amazing achievement as this video was taken only 12 weeks into our drone journey!

And in January our 'Calanais Sunrise' video will also be featured!

This Sunday the 26th November our 'Autumn at the Hermitage' video will be featured on National TV, on ITV's Love Your Weekend with Alan Titchmarsh, in their 'Ode to Joy' slot...

Quite an amazing achievement as this video was taken only 12 weeks into our drone journey!

Beautiful! 😊

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Congratulations! You earned it!

See! I told you! Everybody and their granny are gonnae be there noo. Seriously though, your video clips have shown to others just how beautiful our Scotland is, whether it is in the North ( Orkney ) or in the South ( Dumfries and Galloway ). Many Congratulations.

See! I told you! Everybody and their granny are gonnae be there noo. Seriously though, your video clips have shown to others just how beautiful our Scotland is, whether it is in the North ( Orkney ) or in the South ( Dumfries and Galloway ). Many Congratulations.
Sorry for encouraging the tourists, my bad :p

Scotland is the star, it is such a wonderfully stunning country, I feel blessed to be able to visit, and cannot wait to return to live permanently in the land of my ancestors... The video's are to share, but also ease my heart when I am not there... it gives me something to watch and ease the pain of longing for the land I love soo much...

Reactions: Yogi053
Awesome video and congratulations!

2 times on national TV? Awesome.
Next - "The AlbionDrones Channel where you can see magnificent videos of Scotland. Check the listing on your local cable or satellite provider for the times and episodes!"

• Haha
2 times on national TV? Awesome.
Next - "The AlbionDrones Channel where you can see magnificent videos of Scotland. Check the listing on your local cable or satellite provider for the times and episodes!"
Lol, if there was enough money in it to make the move to Scotland I would definitely be up for it... Unlikely though, but you never know...

Awesome 👌 👏

Nice video! I've flown my mini3pro in that exact same location, just not quite at the peak of the autumn colours though, and didn't get enough good quality footage to make anything of.

So, did someone from the TV show's production just get in touch and ask if they could use some of your footage that they'd seen on youtube, or how did it happen?

Nice video! I've flown my mini3pro in that exact same location, just not quite at the peak of the autumn colours though, and didn't get enough good quality footage to make anything of.

So, did someone from the TV show's production just get in touch and ask if they could use some of your footage that they'd seen on youtube, or how did it happen?
Thank you... Yes, I had an email from one of the researchers asking if I would give permission for the whole clip to be used on the 'Ode to Joy' section of the program - I immediately said yes :)

Reactions: scro and R.Cowan
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne