DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Footage on National TV - 'Ode to JOY' - getting to be a regular now... 3rd time - Skye Footage!

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
And again this weekend (11th Februry 2024) our Drone footage is being featured in the Alan Titchmarsh ITV Sunday Morning 'Love Your Weekend' Show!

This time they are using our Skye footage, which will be reworked into something they feel fits with their 'Ode to Joy' segment with music that works for them...

Should be an interesting piece, our third time on the show in the last 3 months!

And again this weekend (11th Februry 2024) our Drone footage is being featured in the Alan Titchmarsh ITV Sunday Morning 'Love Your Weekend' Show!

This time they are using our Skye footage, which will be reworked into something they feel fits with their 'Ode to Joy' segment with music that works for them...

Should be an interesting piece, our third time on the show in the last 3 months!

Congratulations! Very tastefully and professionally done!

Reactions: AlbionDrones

You are so talented! I wish I had your eye.
Plus what beautiful scenery - living in flat Florida, USA I have nothing to compare - I am envious.

Plus what beautiful scenery - living in flat Florida, USA I have nothing to compare - I am envious.
Hey Dave. Agree re the footage but as we are about to travel to SW Florida for the 16th year running (give or take a Covid pandemic) I have to say that although there are no mountains and fresh lakes like Suzanna’s footage, I have some pretty spectacular film from my MA2 of the beautiful beeches down there and besides, they don’t get white pelicans gliding down the shoreline in V formation! Can’t wait to be there!

Thank you... I dont think of it as being particularly talented, more just fortunate to be in the right place at the right time and with enough skills to get the footage without crashing the drone :)

The scenery is stunning, thats what helps focus you, it has to be done justice...

Hey Dave. Agree re the footage but as we are about to travel to SW Florida for the 16th year running (give or take a Covid pandemic) I have to say that although there are no mountains and fresh lakes like Suzanna’s footage, I have some pretty spectacular film from my MA2 of the beautiful beeches down there and besides, they don’t get white pelicans gliding down the shoreline in V formation! Can’t wait to be there!
There is beauty to see everywhere, if we but have the eyes to see it... What to us is the normal and mundane to others is something special...

What amazing video you shoot! Like Dave MH, I live in a flat area with only the occasional stream creating a gully. Was in Arizona last week and found about 15 minutes to fly over some 'mountains' around Phoenix, but caution and lack of familiarity with the landscape got me nothing worth displaying. Keep up your beautiful work. You certainly deserve to have your work featured on the television.

• Love
What amazing video you shoot! Like Dave MH, I live in a flat area with only the occasional stream creating a gully. Was in Arizona last week and found about 15 minutes to fly over some 'mountains' around Phoenix, but caution and lack of familiarity with the landscape got me nothing worth displaying. Keep up your beautiful work. You certainly deserve to have your work featured on the television.
Thank you Jim, I am itching to get back to Scotland and do some more flying, but until then I will have to try something else, perhaps some city flynig in Manchester, or scenery in the Peak District...

Another awesome video!

Really good one. I hope they give you credit for your work!
Yes, Alan Titchmarsh actually says what it is and who shot it, he has said 'Albion Drones' twice now, once in November and once in early January :)

Reactions: Prop Wash
Stunning. You have to love clouds. Such beauty in the sky only surpassed by the magnificent scenery. The casting of shadows across the landscape and that dark cloud in the bay releasing its load. If I had the money I would fly there just to get some drone footage of that beautiful country. I love watching your videos … it gives me something to aim for. Thank you

• Love
Stunning. You have to love clouds. Such beauty in the sky only surpassed by the magnificent scenery. The casting of shadows across the landscape and that dark cloud in the bay releasing its load. If I had the money I would fly there just to get some drone footage of that beautiful country. I love watching your videos … it gives me something to aim for. Thank you
Thank you, I am humbled at your words, I hope you are one day able to visit Skye, and that when you do the weather plays nicely for you :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian