DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Yesnaby Castle, Orkney - to be featured on UK National TV this weekend...

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
4th time now, they contacted me last month and the Yesnaby Castle cliffs footage from June last year will be used on this Sunday's Love Your Weekend show, in the Ode to Joy segment...

Awesome and well deserved!

Well done, but in the US on hols so will miss it. 🤞for my first flight. Only just arrived and need to settle in before firing up. Hopefully RID will work🤞. Too many s!

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Great stuff as usual Suzanne!
You should ask for the title of "Contributing Aerial Videographer." Congratulations...Well deserved!

Superb! Congrats.
Imagine the cost of shooting that footage in the pre-drone days!
Thanks... yeah wouldnt be easy, helicopter would struggle there... Perhaps impossible...
Congratulations!
Thank you :)
Well done, but in the US on hols so will miss it. 🤞for my first flight. Only just arrived and need to settle in before firing up. Hopefully RID will work🤞. Too many s!
Not to worry, you have a great time in the US, and get some awesome footage!
Great stuff as usual Suzanne!
You should ask for the title of "Contributing Aerial Videographer." Congratulations...Well deserved!
Thanks... Lol, yeah, perhaps one day...

Thanks... yeah wouldnt be easy, helicopter would struggle there... Perhaps impossible...

Thank you :)

A substantial five figures USD. I'm guessing at how long the flight would be from the base to that location - say an hour each way. Then there's an hour on task, fuel, a crew of at least two and a helicopter that rents out at $3-5 USD per hour.

Amazing what we can do now with what is a consumer product, a it of knowhow and some basic editing skills...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev