DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video Cache has stopped

Buterben

Reactions
I keep getting this message (see pic) I have a 128GB sd card and after about 2GB of recording the message pops up. I also use a 64 GB card and don't get this message. Any ideas? My drone is a Mavic pro.

Attachments

• 20180916_142236.jpg
    20180916_142236.jpg
    882.9 KB · Views: 45
I keep getting this message (see pic) I have a 128GB sd card and after about 2GB of recording the message pops up. I also use a 64 GB card and don't get this message. Any ideas? My drone is a Mavic pro.
That message pertains to the video being cached to your phone. Default cache limit is 2GB so it doesn't eat up your phone storage. Even when cache is full, you are still recording on the AC storage, just not on your phone.
Go4 supports caching to an SD card installed on your phone instead of the phone's internal storage.

That message pertains to the video being cached to your phone. Default cache limit is 2GB so it doesn't eat up your phone storage. Even when cache is full, you are still recording on the AC storage, just not on your phone.
Go4 supports caching to an SD card installed on your phone instead of the phone's internal storage.
Great so if I put a larger card in the phone that will help

Default limit is 2gb even if you install an SD card and set the app to use it, but you can raise the limit. It can be tricky to set the cache folder within the card. Just specify the root of the card, it creates subfolders.

I am getting this message and have a dji controller with a 32 gb sim card in the controller

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt