DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video from our 2019 summer vacation Turkey !!

Nice Vid.

Reactions: GoGo22
Yeah a nice vid with a lot of good shots, good colors and much variety.
Some shots could be let out or start later to eliminate cars or tourists, to much transitions brings a little bit hectic and for me the music to much over the top.
The question for you is, which atmosphere/mood you want to transport with the vid.
Relaxing, holiday, impressive, meditative.......
Anyway good work- congrats.

Ciao Rob

Mint! Love the sea vids! ?

Yeah a nice vid with a lot of good shots, good colors and much variety.
Some shots could be let out or start later to eliminate cars or tourists, to much transitions brings a little bit hectic and for me the music to much over the top.
The question for you is, which atmosphere/mood you want to transport with the vid.
Relaxing, holiday, impressive, meditative.......
Anyway good work- congrats.

Ciao Rob

Thanks for the feedback, stil in learning process ☺Will keep in mind for the next time ☺️

Reactions: Jatekman
I made a video from our summer vacation in Turkey, small note that i had also crashed my Drone (Mavic 2 Zoom) in Turkey and let it fixed there again. But still managed to get some OK footage.

Enjoy it !

Looks great! Did you have any issues with regulations to fly?

Very nice video. We are all learning how to edit, it seems. My impression was that the individual clips were a bit on the long side. I actually clocked the boat scene as around 10 seconds. A faster pace seems what is most popular in viewing on these forums and on Vimeo/ You Tube so I am trying to keep my clips down to 2-3 seconds max. In that way, I get to show more scenes, and I put in still images, drone videos, OsmoAction video, iPhone video, etc.
As far as the music, my taste would be less epic, but it all individual taste, as we all know.

Very nice video. We are all learning how to edit, it seems. My impression was that the individual clips were a bit on the long side. I actually clocked the boat scene as around 10 seconds. A faster pace seems what is most popular in viewing on these forums and on Vimeo/ You Tube so I am trying to keep my clips down to 2-3 seconds max. In that way, I get to show more scenes, and I put in still images, drone videos, OsmoAction video, iPhone video, etc.
As far as the music, my taste would be less epic, but it all individual taste, as we all know.

Thanks for the feedback @Dale D i was in a bit of dillema about the boat scene to shorten it but i left it that way, it could have indeed been a bit shorter :) Will keep your feedback in mind for the next video ;)

Turkey looks beautiful from the video! I agree with shorter clips, and either have faster up-beat music with the zoom/rotational transitions, or keep the music as is with basic cuts. Only use zoom transitions if it fits the story, like the video is already zooming in or rotating physically. The one vehicle shot could be sped up a bit and shortened. It's better to have a taste of something awesome and wanting more, than too much of something and getting bored. I suggest keeping the long video for your own purpose, and you can try to cut a much shorter one (highlights) for showing off. Good job otherwise and thanks for sharing!

Turkey looks beautiful from the video! I agree with shorter clips, and either have faster up-beat music with the zoom/rotational transitions, or keep the music as is with basic cuts. Only use zoom transitions if it fits the story, like the video is already zooming in or rotating physically. The one vehicle shot could be sped up a bit and shortened. It's better to have a taste of something awesome and wanting more, than too much of something and getting bored. I suggest keeping the long video for your own purpose, and you can try to cut a much shorter one (highlights) for showing off. Good job otherwise and thanks for sharing!

@knsaber Thanks for the feedback ☺

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito