DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video is jerky no matter how slow I move, turn or maneuver.... this is something new because it did not happen in the past....

Here is a 15 second clip...Maybe not...it says "the upload file does not have an allowed extension" (.MP4) . I don't see anyway in iMovie that I can change it....do you have any recommendations?
Download 'Total Video Converter Lite' from the app store. it will reformat to mp.4 for you but not in UHD (its a freebie after all).

If you have a Youtube account you can upload it there and provide the link.
You cannot upload a movie file here as attachment.
Also if you just upload it to youtube and it plays smoothly you will know that your hardware at home is the problem.
What spec iMac / macbook do you have??

WOW! Great directions and suggestions all! Thanks for everything! Busy at the hospital right now and it snowing and also it’s 14 degrees outside, but I’ll upload a video as soon as I can.

Had the same with my m2p. It also showed disconnected. I could still fly and see the video feed although it would stutter every second or so. I landed, rebooted bird/controller and all seems OK again. I did boot and take off quite quickly that day. Ever since I go through a routine of booting bird and letting it sit for a minute while I hook the phone up etc and hasn't happens again.

I had this issue and it was my cache settings. I don't have the M2P near me, so I can't check what I changed. But changing the cache settings fixed it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom