DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video Issues

Reactions
I'm having issues with videos taken heading toward tree line with a clear sky. It almost looks like props, but it is not. The shaky video is on the bottom half of the frames. What would cause this? I can upload the video if that would be helpful.

These are the most common causes of the problem you are describing, but an example would eliminate some guesswork.
• SD card not fast enough for level of recording.
• Too high a shutter speed.
• Display device not capable of playing recording.
• Looking at a lower-quality cached version and not the original on the SD card.

Yes please upload the video to a video sharing site and post a link to it.

Would not make sense for props to appear toward the bottom of the frame, not that I saw any in the above example. Nothing else jumped out at me either...are you perhaps bothered by the judder while panning? That happens to literally all cameras and only solution is higher FPS and lower panning speed.

Would not make sense for props to appear toward the bottom of the frame, not that I saw any in the above example. Nothing else jumped out at me either...are you perhaps bothered by the judder while panning? That happens to literally all cameras and only solution is higher FPS and lower panning speed.

My concern was more if the "prop thing." It is visible before exporting in fcpx. Panning thing I was going fast so figured that was the issue. I'll try to isolate the prop thing without using post.

The "prop" like thing is only viewable on the computer with the SD card in it. I tried to video it with an iphone, but it only shows up very slightly there. I guess not a huge issue if it is eliminated during post.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000