DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

video on memory card but not on DJI app

saltwatersig

Reactions
So I took some video over the weekend and was able to see it on my phone on the DJI app , not sure what happened but an hour later after taking some more video , when looking on my DJI app the earlier vids from that day were gone . Once I got home and inserted memory card from drone , I found missing videos. Is there a way to get those to show back on the app so I can access on my iPhone ? Thanks in advance

Depending you your settings, older recordings will be replaced by newer recordings on your iPhone. This is so your available memory will not get filled up and start causing performance issues.

Depending you your settings, older recordings will be replaced by newer recordings on your iPhone. This is so your available memory will not get filled up and start causing performance issues.

But wouldn't older videos on the DJI app be erased first ? My old Videos are all still there just not the ones from earlier that same day . I will delete some of the older vids on my app but is there a way to retrieve the missing videos found on the memory card on to the DJI app on my phone ?

Yes, when you go into editor on the app and to album there is a symbol in the top left corner, looks like a triangle with an arrow inside. Click that and you will get your photo/vid. Also works with pics taken in another app like mavic fpv.

Yes, when you go into editor on the app and to album there is a symbol in the top left corner, looks like a triangle with an arrow inside. Click that and you will get your photo/vid. Also works with pics taken in another app like mavic fpv.
Got It , thank you for your help . I retrieved the videos back onto the DJI app .

Reactions: Mark10v
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman