DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

video play back

skippers scooter

Reactions
Started flying mavic pro 3 months ago. have to say that i am pretty impressed! My question is that i have flown both DGI programs and Litchi programs. Why is it that when i use DGI app I seem to only be able to play back video with remote controller and mavic powered up like i am getting ready to fly, versus Litche, the video goes straight to my ipad mini 4 for playback any time?

Why is it that when i use DGI app I seem to only be able to play back video with remote controller and mavic powered up like i am getting ready to fly, versus Litche, the video goes straight to my ipad mini 4 for playback any time?

Are you speaking about the full resolution versions? You need to offload them to your device if you wish to play them back without having your Mavic powered on.

If you're speaking about the low-res versions, then no, you don't need to have your Mavic on. They are cached on your device. However, you need to turn on video caching to your device in order to have access to them. General settings -> Cache During Video Shooting

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa