DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video problems mavic air 2

meerce

Reactions
Hello,

few days ago i ordered my first drone- mavic air 2.In these few I was learing how to fly with it/ how to get some footage. Everything worked fine till today when i tried to download my footage. On DJI fly app videos look smooth and very high quality but when i download them, trying to watch them throught Photos app videos are very laggy and with a lot of shutter.

I was searching throught internet and couldn’t find solution.
Does anyone know how to fix it? Any setting have to change or etc?

I use Iphone X when recording.

attached video below:

thanks!

Hello,

few days ago i ordered my first drone- mavic air 2.In these few I was learing how to fly with it/ how to get some footage. Everything worked fine till today when i tried to download my footage. On DJI fly app videos look smooth and very high quality but when i download them, trying to watch them throught Photos app videos are very laggy and with a lot of shutter.

I was searching throught internet and couldn’t find solution.
Does anyone know how to fix it? Any setting have to change or etc?

I use Iphone X when recording.

attached video below:

thanks!

Are you downloading the files from your phone or the drone SD card? Key point, as the ones from your phone tend to not be great. As I'm not an Apple kind of guy, no idea what the Photos App is.

To properly view any pics or videos - download the files from your drone SD to a computer and view from there.

Need way more info to - what were you videoing at - 1080 / 2.7 / 4k and what FPS? More detail helps with issues.

Side note - getting way too close to wildlife is a huge no no. Should you be shooting in 2-4x, that keeps you far enough away; but as your video shows - too close and the animal KNOWS the drone is there and trying to get away.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada