DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video processing/editing software recommendations

You'll want to upgrade the RAM at some point to 3600, Ryzen is RAM sensitive less so with the Zen 2 arch but you're limiting the capability of your CPU and, more importantly, the IF (Infinity Fabric) that interconnects the CPUs as that's in sync with RAM speed. The sweet spot seems to be 3200 for Zen + and 3600 for Zen 2 chips.

Nice rig though, and similar to what I'll be building in the next few months.
I have 64gb ram, as i work on this rig also and run vmware pro workstation. 3600 64gb is not reasonably priced right now, to say the least.

I have 64gb ram, as i work on this rig also and run vmware pro workstation. 3600 64gb is not reasonably priced right now, to say the least.

Ah fair enough, I can sympathise as it worked out easier for me to source a server and run ESXi because of prices of RAM o_O

Ah fair enough, I can sympathise as it worked out easier for me to source a server and run ESXi because of prices of RAM o_O
i have access to our work servers and cloud, but, some things are easier done locally. memory is not a bottleneck with this solution. 2666 works ok. i got it 3 or 4 years ago, it is not a priority to update it to latest spec.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kueaue