DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video quality

Kerbarb

Reactions
Hi everyone, I am from Australia and just bought my first drone and it is the Mavic Pro. I love the machine but I am not happy with the video quality once I put it through an editing programme. I have read some of the previous issues, but being a little long in the tooth some of the comments go over my head. When watching the video on the TV which is 1080, the video is not sharp and a fence line that I was videoing seemed to be moving. Can anyone give me directions on how to change the settings on my mavic in order to maximise the quality of the video.

If you were is sports mode it could account for some jello effect. Also wind try to calibrate gimbal.

Were you shooting in 1080p/60fps? That mode is pretty much unusable due to moire (jagged edges on straight lines), try either going to 1080p/30fps or to one of the higher resolutions.

Were you shooting in 1080p/60fps? That mode is pretty much unusable due to moire (jagged edges on straight lines), try either going to 1080p/30fps or to one of the higher resolutions.
Yep... There are several good videos on YouTube that will walk you through how to get the best footage from your mp. I shoot in dlog and with a bit of post my I can put it up against my p4p.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope