DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video question.

jayarr

Reactions
I’d like to do some video editing in the dji fly app. The app doesn’t seem to give an option to download the higher quality video. All I see is the cached video. Any suggestions?

Is this icon available in your mini 1 menu?

The aircraft has to be powered up to download the file.

December 28, 2021 42123 PM EST.jpg

I’d like to do some video editing in the dji fly app. The app doesn’t seem to give an option to download the higher quality video. All I see is the cached video. Any suggestions?
1080p is the highest quality that can be exported from the fly app editor even when using 4K or 2.7k videos.
Hope this helps.

1080p is the highest quality that can be exported from the fly app editor even when using 4K or 2.7k videos.
Hope this helps.
Thanks - Just got my dji mini 3 yesterday!!!!!!

Quick one, and thank you - the app (dji) only allows export @1080p - how would I edit/export so it’s 4k?

Thank you

Thanks - Just got my dji mini 3 yesterday!!!!!!

Quick one, and thank you - the app (dji) only allows export @1080p - how would I edit/export so it’s 4k?

Thank you
To do editing/exporting beyond 1080p you'll need to use some other video editing software, and use the full-res files on the aircraft SD card. Davinci Resolve seems to be a popular video editor, but there are many other options too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore