DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video sending request

jack2k

Reactions
hi all

i'm using a mavic since a few days with an ipad 2 mini and it works great .... what i'm going to ask you is if i can send video on a monitor pc/mac instead of using phones/tablet

if it's possible, can you tell me how to do please ?? otherwise i'm sorry for stupid question

take care and have good flyghts

If you have apple tv you can try air play to mirror your screen into tv.

thanks for your answer .....

you mean air play with ipad ??

they don't have to be connected to wifi network to do that ???

Ow, sorry, I read it fast and tought that you were trying to mirror on a TV.

I just found this application called Refflector 2: Reflector 2 | Wireless mirroring & streaming for Android, iOS & Chromebooks

That way you can mirror your IOS device to your mac computer. I did a test connecting the computer in my Personal Network created by the phone and I was able to share the screen using the DJI Go app. There is a little delay, and I don't have my MP here to test and tell if it's usable.

Maybe there is already a solution and I'm re-inventing the wheel, but I'm also interested in this, so that's why the research.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2017-08-21 à 10.58.57.png
    Capture d’écran 2017-08-21 à 10.58.57.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 21
Reactions: jack2k
Ow, sorry, I read it fast and tought that you were trying to mirror on a TV.

I just found this application called Refflector 2: Reflector 2 | Wireless mirroring & streaming for Android, iOS & Chromebooks

That way you can mirror your IOS device to your mac computer. I did a test connecting the computer in my Personal Network created by the phone and I was able to share the screen using the DJI Go app. There is a little delay, and I don't have my MP here to test and tell if it's usable.

Maybe there is already a solution and I'm re-inventing the wheel, but I'm also interested in this, so that's why the research.

i'll try as soon as i can :)

ty so much !!!!

N=Anybody else having trouble installing reflector 2? I put it on an sd card, I use mov app and when I try to install I get an installation blocked message. But I don't see how to turn this blocking off in settings. Any hints?

There is no feature built in to GO4 to facilitate sharing/displaying video on other devices. Therefore, this is outside the scope of the Mavic product.

What you're looking for is the more general topic of sharing smartphone screen contents with a larger display device. There are many ways to do it, but all depend on the feature capabilities of the phone, and the TV screen you're trying to display on. I would suggest you find an online discussion board for the brand/model TV you have, and ask there.

Chazz go to settings on phone and then go to security check the box unknown sources it should install after that.... It will allow the installation of apps from a different Source other than the Play Store ....if you're on iOS I am not sure lol

N=Anybody else having trouble installing reflector 2? I put it on an sd card, I use mov app and when I try to install I get an installation blocked message. But I don't see how to turn this blocking off in settings. Any hints?
I got it to oad, just go to security and enable load unknown sources. But now it won't connect, Oy.
Chazz go to settings on phone and then go to security check the box unknown sources it should install after that.... It will allow the installation of apps from a different Source other than the Play Store ....if you're on iOS I am not sure lol
Thanks, that does it. Now just have to get the right version of Reflector 2 loaded up. It's always something. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ