DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video start/stop/jerky and pixelated

zenfly2

Reactions
That's it my Video playback is starting,stopping,jerky and pixelated after not using it for 4mos after shoulder surgery..it was great before. Thanks in advance for looking and any help..

Current OS I assume.
All DJI software up to date?
I just pulled the chip from my Spark and played what I did 2 days ago and everything is fine there.. I went into the settings for the MA and the only thing I tried was a reset I found but didn't fix it... I'll go see if there are updates..I didn't get any notice of any..

If all your settings are OK and a restart doesn’t/didn’t help I’d contact DJI.... as big a pain as that can be.

Same playback device?
Can I pull the chip from my Spark and try it in the MA without messing anything up?Should I format it if I do? I just found out in the MA "format" erases everything.. dahh,..that's how dumb I am.. thanks for the help.

Last edited:
I really do appreciate the help from members here but doesn't anyone from DJI monitor these problems on the forum ?

If all your settings are OK and a restart doesn’t/didn’t help I’d contact DJI.... as big a pain as that can be.
I sent an email to DJI yesterday and got an acknowledgment already this morning but no answer yet.. again thanks for your time.

Not to my knowledge. They have the DJI forums to watch.
It's still dark here but I think I found the problem.. In the 3mos recovering from surgery not using it the Mavic somehow switched to 4K and I have nothing here to play 4K.. I switched it back to 1080, hit record and walked around the kitchen with bright lights, just played that 15sec on here and it seems to be working.. update when the sun comes up.

It was on 4K and it was my Imac freaking out. I'm so happy I don't have to send it away, maybe have my head examined.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dedal and Thomas B
DJI did answer within 24hrs with a very nice email.. I thanked them and explained my stupid mistake..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3