Join Us Now

Video testing firmware 642 for Mavic 3

zeusfl

Mavic Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtube.com
I am testing in this video my Mavic 3 from cold boot the satellites acquisition. Also I am testing the camera zoom and APAS. Today DJI apparently releases another beta firmware 649 that I will try to test tomorrow. Hopefully they will get this fix.

I do not test more because the rain but I had my wetsuit thanks @Phantomrain.org The weather in Florida is crazy. Before take off was clear. in minutes start raining.

Last edited:
Reactions: leebroath
The audio needs to be fix since lose the audio at half video. I am uploading a new link with the audio corrected.

Thank you for this video

Can you please advise if you suffered from the dreaded issues with GPS
How long originally did it take to lock on Home Point (before new beta)?
Have you consistently tested this from cold starts daily and the results are the same with GPS?

Looks to me roughly 1min+ to lock on which is great, if you suffered from issues before

I guess there is a way to turn on notifications of Air sense.

I am testing another firmware 648 and may be tomorrow i will get the 649.

Reactions: bravezoo63
I am testing in this video my Mavic 3 from cold boot the satellites acquisition. Also I am testing the camera zoom and APAS. Today DJI apparently releases another beta firmware 649 that I will try to test tomorrow. Hopefully they will get this fix.

I do not test more because the rain but I had my wetsuit thanks @Phantomrain.org The weather in Florida is crazy. Before take off was clear. in minutes start raining.

So no RAW support, and manual exposure control for the telephoto camera in this firmware update?

So no RAW support, and manual exposure control for the telephoto camera in this firmware update?
No in 642.
I will let know if this change in 648 or 649.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3