DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video Transmision useless

FWIW, I had the same issue on my Samsung Galaxy S5. I upgraded my phone last weekend to a Galaxy S8+ and now the video is flawless even with the latest firmware and Go app.

Mike

My S5 was practically unusable for over a year and Samsung was no help -- wouldn't even acknowledge the problem. I probably could have lived with it if the GPS didn't become intermittent and made navigation with Waze or Google Maps impossible. Based on their customer service, I decided not to give them another $800 and, potentially, be in the same boat 6-12 months later. There's so many good phones in the $400-500 range that I see no reason to spend more. Or, I'd spend the $800 on a new iPhone, which will last for 4 years (even though I dislike iOS).

I took my MPP out today to practice Point of Interest and Active Track. This is my third time out, just purchased the MPP a week ago. The video transmission was horrible. Half of the screen turned black in chunks at times, the top half had decent video. I have a Nexus 7 2013 with 6.0.1 version, airplane mode on, usb debugging and I have the Maxx Mod conversion kit from Drone World that is supposed to greatly enhance video reception and distance.

Any suggestions? I was in 4k/30fps, NTSC, 100 ISO, 60 shutter speed.

nope... i still could not find solution ...
what i do ..
i clear all cacshe , stop all bacground process.. and it works for some time that start bugging and lagging ... someone up in the messages says Litchy app,
anyone else solve issue on that way ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone