DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video unlisted. Any comment, suggestion, critic, ...etc. is welcome

I liked the imagery very much but you jumped about a bit too much for my taste.
I would however like to see how the builders of the fortification wall around the ???? dealt with the security of that wall where the viaduct meets/penetrates? the wall e.g. around 1:46.
I love the high shot at 1:56, it really give a sense of scale to the viaduct but do wonder how high the drone was AGL.
Also, given various posts on here regarding Spanish drone rules, I do wonder if it is wise to publish the video.

The above is NOT meant to trigger a rules debate.

Reactions: DiscoverSpain
I love the high shot at 1:56, it really give a sense of scale to the viaduct but do wonder how high the drone was AGL.
Also, given various posts on here regarding Spanish drone rules, I do wonder if it is wise to publish the video.

The drone is in an area with no buildings below or nearby (red area on image) and did not exceed an altitude of 120 metres above the ground.

Captura de pantalla 2023-01-09 161034.jpg

Thanks for watch and your comments!

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
The exposure was superb as was the color on the opening scene, then as the xmas tree was coming in the frame you cut away just as i was waiting to see it...then as I waited for the drone to move through the open arch it cut away again...and even if there was no intent to fly through it you might have given a few more seconds and used a cross fade transition... In general I think several of the early scenes could have a few seconds longer and cross fades or other transitions used. At 1:17 at the white transition to daylight (well done) I would probably have changed the music. I personally would have used the wide scene at 1:49 to start the daylight or a different wide view of a scene that showed the overall area and then would have highlighted the smaller interesting areas but that's just me. The scene at 2:11 was nearly a repeat of 1:49 to my eye. While I am not a fan of the hard cuts throughout and would have chosen a very different order of scenes, it was really enjoyable and your flying and video was super clean and smooth. My thoughts are more a matter of my taste than anything so you asked and there they are but I enjoyed it and appreciate all the time that I know went into it.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
The exposure was superb as was the color on the opening scene, then as the xmas tree was coming in the frame you cut away just as i was waiting to see it...then as I waited for the drone to move through the open arch it cut away again...and even if there was no intent to fly through it you might have given a few more seconds and used a cross fade transition... In general I think several of the early scenes could have a few seconds longer and cross fades or other transitions used. At 1:17 at the white transition to daylight (well done) I would probably have changed the music. I personally would have used the wide scene at 1:49 to start the daylight or a different wide view of a scene that showed the overall area and then would have highlighted the smaller interesting areas but that's just me. The scene at 2:11 was nearly a repeat of 1:49 to my eye. While I am not a fan of the hard cuts throughout and would have chosen a very different order of scenes, it was really enjoyable and your flying and video was super clean and smooth. My thoughts are more a matter of my taste than anything so you asked and there they are but I enjoyed it and appreciate all the time that I know went into it.

Interesting comments ... I'll see what I can implement on the video

On the other hand, none of the night shots are taken with a drone. They are made with a hand-held camera so it is impossible to go through the arch with the camera ;-)

Thanks for your time to watch and your valuable comments!

Interesting comments ... I'll see what I can implement on the video

On the other hand, none of the night shots are taken with a drone. They are made with a hand-held camera so it is impossible to go through the arch with the camera ;-)

Thanks for your time to watch and your valuable comments!
well...you could have jumped :)

Thanks in advanced!
I thought it was simply a wonderful film! Yes, I do agree on the jumping about, the hard cuts (I prefer a cross fade transition), some repetition of scenes, but the flying was superb, the compositions were wonderful, and the music selection very beautiful and fitting to the subject. I, too, would have altered the order of the scenes, starting with a long view in daylight, doing all of the daylight shots, then closing with the night shots. Everyone will have a different opinion on this. It is always a matter of personal taste and preferences.

Dale
Miami

Great comments from akdrone and Dale D. I really enjoyed it and a great score with the music. I watched it to the very end. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you all very much! I totally agree with the comments about the video being a bit messy and repetitive in some parts. I would have liked to edit it again but finally I couldn't due to lack of time, so I have published it as it is in this post. I hope to keep your comments in mind for future videos.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO