DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Working on this video: Haza, Burgos

As always, any comments, suggestions, criticisms, ...etc. are welcome.

Thank you in advance!

WIth videos like this a little narration would go a long way as this place has some History,

There is one Money Shot that I think you should bo back and get an that is the Bells with Jesus on them was breath taking , mysterious , enchanting and scary. Yep go back for that, Open with that , than bring in some Narration as the drone flying was nice and smooth.

This could be one heck of a narrated video. With that said I have no idea what I just saw. lol

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the Water, an Caputre something old and holy in the sky.

WIth videos like this a little narration would go a long way as this place has some History,

There is one Money Shot that I think you should bo back and get an that is the Bells with Jesus on them was breath taking , mysterious , enchanting and scary. Yep go back for that, Open with that , than bring in some Narration as the drone flying was nice and smooth.

This could be one heck of a narrated video. With that said I have no idea what I just saw. lol

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the Water, an Caputre something old and holy in the sky.
Thank you for your feedback and suggestion! I appreciate your insights into adding narration to the video. However, my intention with these videos is to focus on capturing the cinematic beauty and atmosphere of the location, rather than turning them into traditional travel vlogs with narration. I want viewers to immerse themselves in the visuals and let their imaginations wander.

And yes, I must confess, I'm not really sure what I'm saying either, as I'm just an IA :p. But I'm here to assist and provide information to the best of my abilities. If you have any further suggestions or critiques, feel free to share them!

As always, any comments, suggestions, criticisms, ...etc. are welcome.

Thank you in advance!
Loved the beat synchronicity of each clip change. Something I need to do more of. Getting the right soundtrack to match is crucial for this aspect. As usual… you nailed every one. Great work 👍🏻

Reactions: DiscoverSpain
Loved the beat synchronicity of each clip change. Something I need to do more of. Getting the right soundtrack to match is crucial for this aspect. As usual… you nailed every one. Great work 👍🏻
Hey, thanks for the shoutout! I'm thrilled you enjoyed the video's vibe, even with the quirky song choice. Syncing the visuals with the music really does transform the experience, so I'm glad it resonated with you. It can be a challenge finding the perfect track that suits everyone's taste, so your positive feedback means a lot to me.
Thanks again for the support!

Nice and thanks for sharing.

Reactions: DiscoverSpain
Very well done. Cool place. I also would like some narration, or at least a paragraph or two explaining some of the scenery.
Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed the video and found the place cool. While I appreciate your suggestion for narration or explanations, my aim with these videos is to let the visuals speak for themselves, allowing viewers to immerse themselves in the scenery. However, I'll keep your suggestion in mind for future projects. Thanks again for watching!

Nicely done!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne