Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

video with audio after download

mwardncsu

Reaction score
I am sure I'm missing a simple setting somewhere, but I noticed that when playing back video within the Go4 App when attached to the controller that there was recorded audio from the point of the controller, but when I downloaded the video there was no audio - I'm guessing I was viewing the controller-side cache video perhaps when I was getting the audio?

For most things I'd probably not want the audio, but there would be times it might be nice to have pilot voice-over.... is there a way to have that audio attached? Do I remember correctly that the cached video is a lower resolution?

Reactions: mereflyer

mwardncsu

Reaction score
Thanks - that was my assumption but didn't know if I was just missing something - I just need to make sure I know how to pull down both files when I want the audio - pulling off the audio to then overlay to the drone-resident footage

Sniperfritz

Reaction score
you can download the higher resolution video by pressing the play button on bottom right corner of dji go4 app.
the app will then copy from drone to phone.

mwardncsu

Reaction score
you can download the higher resolution video by pressing the play button on bottom right corner of dji go4 app.
the app will then copy from drone to phone.
Yep - got that part... I guess my question is how to get the lower-res / with audio file off....

mwardncsu

Reaction score
I'm talking about how to download the cached file with audio from the App so that I can get it on the PC to do the editing (extract the audio, etc)....

All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cyclonetog