DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video with audio?

MavicNoob79

Reactions
Hello everyone. So real quick into, my daughter wanted to do YouTube videos. I figured since my mavic air is a great camera I'll just use it with one of those gimbal drone holders and all is well. I've selected in settings to do audio as well.

But once uploaded to PC there's no audio. So looking at the settings it says "cache audio". So I'm guessing the audio isn't attached to the video and that's why there's no audio.

Am I correct in this assumption? If so how else could I record audio along with my video from the mavic air?
Thanks in advance

The MA doesn't have an in-built mic (if it did, I imagine the noise from the props would drown out anything else!), the cached audio is from your phone or tablet, but I'm not sure how you set that up.

Reactions: MavicNoob79
@InvisibleName thanks. That's what I figured too. Now I just need to figure out how to record audio and have it synced to the video. Otherwise I'll just continue to record her videos with my iPhone x. It does so 4k so it shouldn't be bad. I just wanted the nice stabilization without having to buy a gimbal for my phone

The way I understood it was when you set you RC to record audio, it records from you phone microphone so it should have you talking to someone or to yourself......

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54