DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Videos of Mavic Pro NOT showing in my SD Card

Darkheald

Reactions
Dear Pilots,

I have been reading and reading many threats about this topic but i havent got a solution or a clear answer about this issue.

I flew the drone about 10 times and 100% recorded it, even my flight record showing it, however, it did not save in my memory card (128GB Lexar with plenty space) but it does not appear on it at all. (Attached pic FYI)

I had fly the drone about 30+ times and never had this issue before.

In fact, it only shows my last 3 flights. Being the last one named DJI_0003, the first one DJI_0002 and the middle one DJI_0001. Not even the numbers of the footage make sense since is not in the order ir recorded them.

I tried to recover files with Disk Grill (Mac), i tried different SD and try to make new videos but I cant get those files back at all. When i was recording it was asking for an update, however, i could skip it and keep recording it. It said clearly RECORDING, so i dont understand why wouldnt it appear in my SD. It is really valuable footage and i want to recover it.

Hope there is a way for it!

Thanks in advance!

I'm confused. Are you trying to pull the recordings via the DJI Go app on your device or are you physically pulling the microSD card from the Mavic and opening the microSD card from a PC/Mac computer? From your attached photo, it appears that you may be confusing what's recorded by the app in your flight record and what's actually recorded on the Mavic's microSD card.

I've had this issue once or twice in the past. I also used disk drill and the files were recovered. I use a Mac and worked for me. Not sure why, but managed to get back the video I recorded. I now format the cards on the mavic prior to flight. Never had the issue repeat

I'm confused. Are you trying to pull the recordings via the DJI Go app on your device or are you physically pulling the microSD card from the Mavic and opening the microSD card from a PC/Mac computer? From your attached photo, it appears that you may be confusing what's recorded by the app in your flight record and what's actually recorded on the Mavic's microSD card.
I am pulling out the Micro SD from the drone and opening it from the Mac computer, is there any other way to see it? I also dont get it from the phone since the cache was full.

All i remember is that i upgraded when i got home, maybe that made me lose the files?

I really need to get them back!

I've had this issue once or twice in the past. I also used disk drill and the files were recovered. I use a Mac and worked for me. Not sure why, but managed to get back the video I recorded. I now format the cards on the mavic prior to flight. Never had the issue repeat
Was the file titled DJI_00X.mov or it was in Mp4 format? I read when it doesnt show up it converts to .Mp4 with a different name. That could be an option since Disk Drill doesnt let me watch any of the .Mp4 files so I dont know if the footage could be converted in a .Mp4 "damaged" file.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tore Korsnes