DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

videos

what is the best way (or any way) to email videos larger than 25 mb?
The YouTube suggestion is good if your intent is for others to view the video. If your intent is for others to view and edit use cloud based storage. I use Dropbox as videos can be shared via a link.

Email is very inefficient for file transfer. With the way attachments are encoded, it adds up to 30% to the email size.
But admittedly the easiest way to send files.

what is the best way (or any way) to email videos larger than 25 mb?
Get the free version of Vimeo. I have used it for many years before going to the first level of pay version which allows more data upload. I get fast uploads, statistics of views, 4K, etc. Money well spent in my opinion for my favorite hobby!

WHat is the way to get the free version of Vimeo?
I never thought you would ask!
Simply type in www.vimeo.com and they will show you their line up. This attachment does not list the free plan, because I am already a member, but it offers 5 GB/week. I have the 20 GB/week plan which is plenty for me. Screen Shot 2020-12-13 at 11.38.12 AM.png

Reactions: DoomMeister
I use OneDrive, Microsoft cloud to share links with clients. Easy to use and works like another drive on your computer to transfer files that you can access from anywhere.

I never thought you would ask!
Simply type in www.vimeo.com and they will show you their line up. This attachment does not list the free plan, because I am already a member, but it offers 5 GB/week. I have the 20 GB/week plan which is plenty for me. View attachment 119219
Ohh okay, because when I have looked in the recent past, all I could find was their purchase method, nothing free, though I knew there used to a be a free system from them. I thought it had changed to purchase only. Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito