DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

View Recorded video and map on same screen

wishihadmore

Reactions
Sorry - I searched but am not finding much...Droneviewer, or dashcam maybe?
I have Mavic 2 Zoom and would like to view and share recorded video with map of location. When sharing it would be nice if no special software was needed to view.

I am searching for "video with map" and seem to get more flight mapping results than what I am really looking for. What is correct term for what I am trying to accomplish?
Feel free to start simple...All I am currently doing is viewing the saved .jpg and .mp4 files with vlc player. Have also done some simple panoramic stuff. Drone is so feature rich it would not surprise me if this was built in somehow.

Anybody?
At least point me somewhere to look....
I don't know exactly what you mean or need but there is an app for your phone/tablet, that's called "mobizen" that records exactly the screen that you see on your phone, including the map but also all the other readings of your Go4 app's screen.
Hope it covers your need.

I was just about to comment that whatever device you have has to have a screen recorder app in its store. Some android devices come with recorders as a factory setting.

after you get home, you've collected all the mp4 video files in one place and you would like to show what you've done to a friend by clicking a button and sharing (without having to upload a bunch of files to gdrive or yt). you're friend could play the video and see the map at the same time. right?

Anybody?
At least point me somewhere to look....
after you get home, you've collected all the mp4 video files in one place and you would like to show what you've done to a friend by clicking a button and sharing (without having to upload a bunch of files to gdrive or yt). you're friend could play the video and see the map at the same time. right?
Thanks to all that replied....
I don't mind processing the video after i get home, but i would like to be able to save it as standard video format. (mp4, avi, etc)
The screen recorder view of the flight is pretty much what i want in the end. This is one option i found. DroneViewer
My i should start new thread about the above. ...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki