DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vinyl covering- the tangerine dream!

Thanks for the info ... ill see if i can get some seng to the UK ...

Reactions: garypj1
I think taco has so so reviews

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
That's interesting... there was a filter review on PhantomPilots for the nd filters on the P3p. Taco Rc filters compared pretty favorably with Polar pro at about half the cost. I ordered from Taco Rc through Amazon. I had no problems getting them. I have no complaints with the filters. They even came with a case. YMMV

I am very mixed on this decal set...... I do like it.... However it does look like a bunch of decals stuck on the Mavic.

Reactions: trooper
I am very mixed on this decal set...... I do like it.... However it does look like a bunch of decals stuck on the Mavic.

You know what... I am the same way! I swear I saw everyone sticking [emoji90] all over their Phantoms and it looked horrible.

I love the stock look of most things!

With that being said... I don't like the dark gray. I would have preferred a white Mavic or something, or totally black?

So I thought for $20 what the hell. Might as well try it out. They peel off? It's not permanent!

Here's the finished product!

The "Tangerine Dream", a.k.a. SwampDonkey
2cc272c8c83e7a33d97a747c51c85bc5.jpg
313033eaf7987b719a92d69f307454ca.jpg
a0d8dc3bc3bbf7679f4b2e7d340a2ce8.jpg
bd6fe87ebf966bb9c6455b1d3d0957d9.jpg

[emoji102] at this way! Which is the way I look at it, where I live it's the [emoji266] it's all dusty all the time... I got tired of it looking dusty.

So I see this as a protective cover, like a case on my phone.

These stickers are precise and very high quality vinyl.

Reactions: dupuisdaddyo
Personally I like it, I think I did it I would just put it on the body and not the whole drone, but I like what you did it looks great to me.

You know what... I am the same way! I swear I saw everyone sticking [emoji90] all over their Phantoms and it looked horrible.

I love the stock look of most things!

With that being said... I don't like the dark gray. I would have preferred a white Mavic or something, or totally black?

So I thought for $20 what the ****. Might as well try it out. They peel off? It's not permanent!

Here's the finished product!

The "Tangerine Dream", a.k.a. SwampDonkey
2cc272c8c83e7a33d97a747c51c85bc5.jpg
313033eaf7987b719a92d69f307454ca.jpg
a0d8dc3bc3bbf7679f4b2e7d340a2ce8.jpg
bd6fe87ebf966bb9c6455b1d3d0957d9.jpg

Did you heat these up when you applied them ??

Love the bright, recognizable color. I will be flying my MP next week over 1000's of acres of forest in Cumberland TN, and if it goes down, I'm sure I'll never find it (visually) with its dark grey color. This orange would make it stick out like a flashlight.

One other question - is the orange visible from the underside? IOW, if it lands on its top, could you still see orange?

Now im starting to think hey...if you had this and put small strips of glint tape on it you could find your drone easily in dark. Does it affect battery life? And when is the high capacity battery coming [emoji102]

Orange is nice!! Makes it easier to spot. I have to admit, the mavic is a stealth drone - looks and presence. No one bats an eye when you fly it. I think everyone thinks its a cheapo-kiosk-sold quad.

Anyways.. I wanted red. I rushed and got the china made ones instead. That same night, Taco RC had red on their listing.

Personally I don't care for it, but different strokes you know, but I will say you did an excellent job of applying them, very professional looking, cudo's!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore