DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

VirginFlyer

Sound22Card

Reactions
Is it OK to fly an E58 in the house for the first time? Some suggest it might just go up and smack the ceiling if I use the Takeoff button. Should I ease up with the control stick instead?
ALSO, has anyone come up with a way to cushion the landings with these? They seem to land hard if out of range or using the Auto landing button. Nice to have experienced folks out there to answer dumb ?uestions.

Is it OK to fly an E58 in the house for the first time? Some suggest it might just go up and smack the ceiling if I use the Takeoff button. Should I ease up with the control stick instead?
ALSO, has anyone come up with a way to cushion the landings with these? They seem to land hard if out of range or using the Auto landing button. Nice to have experienced folks out there to answer dumb ?uestions.
Oh I would not do that. And not anywhere near the LCD TV. You are bold. : )

Is it OK to fly an E58 in the house for the first time? ...
E58... the Eachine E58 budget WiFi drone?

First of all... this forum section is all about DJI & their Mavic series drones, you might get lucky to find something in this sister forum section -->DronePilots

Secondly... flying indoors, especially as a newbie with whatever larger drone model is one of the most risky thing's you can do, really don't recommend that at all.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer