DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vision calibration era with assistance 2

Atlas

Reactions
When I first got my mavic I remember doing a calibration with DJI A2. It took a few tries but eventually it worked.
A few weeks ago I got a "Vision system era"message. I used the app at first but still had "for more accurate calibration use DJI A2" So I plugged the bird in an started the process. (Many times with same result) I go though the whole calibration, pointing the sensors n moving the bird. It starts to upload an fails at about 71% then asks to enter computer screen size. So that's what I do. After that the software goes to calibration screen and freezes with no dots.
I tried on 2 different computers and 3 monitors.
Any ideas out there???

A few weeks ago I got a "Vision system era"message. I used the app at first but still had "for more accurate calibration use DJI A2" So I plugged the bird in an started the process. (Many times with same result) I go though the whole calibration, pointing the sensors n moving the bird. It starts to upload an fails at about 71% then asks to enter computer screen size. So that's what I do. After that the software goes to calibration screen and freezes with no dots.
I tried on 2 different computers and 3 monitors.
Any ideas out there???

Makes sure you're doing the calibration properly. Watch this video and do as instructed, because the manual and other tips provided by DJI don't make it completely clear.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I read it doesn't work with some screen resolutions, you may need to manually select a non-native resolution for your monitor.

The "incorrect" resolution for your monitor, but one that works for the calibration. Might want to search around.

Makes sure you're doing the calibration properly. Watch this video and do as instructed, because the manual and other tips provided by DJI don't make it completely clear.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Tks. Good video. One that I watched when this problem started. I did follow it to the letter. Same result.

After weeks of pointing my bird at dots on multiple screens, computers, different cables, OS, yada yada yada I filled out a repair form and shipped it back to DJI. I received updates from them the whole time. Dont cost my a dime. Yes they sent back a different bird,but I'm fine with that. She now flys like new.

After weeks of pointing my bird at dots on multiple screens, computers, different cables, OS, yada yada yada I filled out a repair form and shipped it back to DJI. I received updates from them the whole time. Dont cost my a dime. Yes they sent back a different bird,but I'm fine with that. She now flys like new.

I’m going through this now... worst part is my computer took a crap. Guess I’ll be calling them as well

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marriedwithchildren