DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vision System Status icon and drone speed

dji-dk

Reactions
I have an Air 2 and using the DJI Fly app.
Since a couple of days I have a down arrow next to the Vision System Status icon in the DJI Fly app.
The icon is the one below:
120409fkealzrrjoaj4lbk.png

I also noted the the drone is flying much slower than before, like if it would be on some 'safe mode'.
Can anyone explain the meaning of the icon and the reduced speed?

Additional details:

Firmware drone: 01.01.0610
Firmware remote: 04.11.0016
DB Fly Safe:01.00.01.21
DB Fly Safe app: 01.00.01.21
App version: 1.4.0

Wow, I’m glad I found this thread. I too noticed a white arrow next to the vision system status icon in the Fly app. My Air 2 seems to be flying normally; however, I can say the white arrow was not present during my first couple of flights. It seems to have just appears on its own recently. I checked the Air 2 manual but I can find no reference to what these arrows actually represent. I am really curious as to their meaning so hopefully someone can chime in and explain what they mean.

Edit: just wanted to mention I’m on the most recent MA2 firmware and the most recent Fly app version (iPadOS) as of May 25th 2021.

Mine did this as well. I toggled the button a few times and went back to normal speed. I figured it was just me bumping the setting. I guess not

Finally after raining days I was able to do some test flights.
Speed now is ok, tested on all the modes, and speeds are close to declared values, so apparently this is back to normal now.

Vision System Status icon in the DJI Fly app still has the arrow down as in the photo of the original post this also in the latest version of the DJI Fly app (1.4.3 (462))

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada